- Is Oxy-Powder® habit forming?
- Can I take Oxy-Powder® everyday?
- What research has been done to prove Oxy-Powder® safe for continuous use?
- Why am I not having bowel movements on the days that I am not taking Oxy-Powder®?
- Can I take Oxy-Powder® while using prescription medications?
- I am experiencing loose stools and am quite concerned. Is this diarrhea?
- Should I be concerned with dehydration while using Oxy-Powder®?
- What symptoms might I experience while taking Oxy-Powder®?
- Can I use Oxy-Powder® while pregnant or nursing?
- Is Oxy-Powder® safe for children?
- How is it possible to liquefy impacted material inside the colon without also liquefying food that is not fully digested?
- I am not having any watery movements as mentioned on your site. Is there something else I should be doing?
- I have not seen any mucoid plaque or black colored stools like those mentioned in some of the testimonials on your site. Is this abnormal?
Will I lose weight while using Oxy-Powder®?
This product is not specifically intended for weight loss. While some people have reported weight loss ranging from 5 to 20 pounds when using Oxy-Powder®, this is not actual loss of body fat or muscle tissue, but is due to the elimination of stored, hard-compacted fecal matter throughout the entire length of the intestinal tract. †
- What makes Oxy-Powder® so different from other colon cleansers?
- Does Oxy-Powder® work the same way as milk of magnesia, magnesium laxatives or Epsom Salts?
- Should I take Oxy-Powder® with Bentonite clay, Psyllium, or other forms of fiber, to be certain everything gets cleaned out?
- What else should I take with Oxy-Powder®?
Oxy-Powder® General Usage
- How do I use Oxy-Powder®?
- Should I follow any particular diet while taking Oxy-Powder®?
- Will I be able to go to work during the Oxy-Powder® cleanse?
- Is Oxy-Powder® a powder or is it a capsule?
- How will I know when my bowels are clean and the old compacted fecal matter is gone?
- Can I take Oxy-Powder® while fasting?
- I have a hard time swallowing capsules. Is there an alternative way to take Oxy-Powder®?
- Am I going to be stuck in the bathroom all day long?
- Will Oxy-Powder® affect my body’s acid-alkaline balance?
- How long should I continue to take Oxy-Powder® after the initial cleanse?
- How often should I repeat the Oxy-Powder® cleanse?
- What is the difference between the 7-Day Oxygen Colon Cleanse and the 6-day Advanced Oxygen Colon Cleanse?
- Does Oxy-Powder® become less effective or stop working for some people?
- Why is my Oxy-Powder® a slightly different color than usual? Have you changed the formula?
- I recently noticed a slight change in the Oxy-Powder® formula. How did it change, and do I still need to take the same amount as I did before?
†Results may vary. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your doctor. Global Healing Center does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Global Healing Center are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, see your physician.