Oxy-Powder® Clinical Studies!
- Oxy-Powder® - Clinical Studies - Summary - Constipation
- Oxy-Powder® - Clinical Studies - Summary - IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Oxy-Powder® - Anti-Bacterial Activity Test
- Oxy-Powder® - Safety Study - Acute Toxicity
- Oxy-Powder® - Safety Study - Sub-Chronic Toxicity Report
- Oxy-Powder® - Clinical Trials - Full Report
Ray Kurzweil is no stranger to controversy. His methods and ways of thinking aren’t widely accepted… but they certainly are interesting.
According to Wired.com, Kurzweil “is attempting to travel across a frontier in time, to pass through the border between our era and a future so different as to be unrecognizable.” Kurzweil refers to this border as “the singularity.” This idea of a border is taken from cosmology, which refers to a border in spacetime for which the typical rules of physics and measurement don’t apply .
Read More »